Sunday 7 March 2010

I went shopping today to cheer myself, bought a lovely throw, it's reversible blue polka dot and CK style candy stripes. Also a rose print bag, a blue polka dot pencil case and two pairs of pretty floral-y lace-y knickers. All for just a shade above 20 pounds. Then I returned home and did some baking, cupcakes with pale green icing to remind me that spring is almost here. However, had a bit of a mishap with the green food colouring, knocked it over whilst trying to get the bowl off of the mixer, and it went everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE. I opened the cutlery drawer after I'd thought I'd cleaned it all up, and proved that I hadn't.
On the knitting front, several things on needles, very few actually being finished. Lovely scarf for mother's day in Rowan Lima yarn, with a sort of ladder-lace pattern (photos to follow).
Onwards to the television, weekly dose of Lark Rise to Candleford is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment