Friday 5 March 2010

Sunshine At Last

What happened to February I will never know. I do know that it is finally sunny and this makes me smile, it makes dissertation writing so much more pleasant. I have also finally gotten round to beginning the shawl with the lace yarn, it's so soft but very thin so much concentration required. I've just made a batch of delicious oat and sultana cookies (From the Hummingbird Bakery's cookbook), and eaten three (Whoops).
I went to Cornwall last weekend, and went swimming in the sea. Only wearing a summer wetsuit. Once the initial shock had gone it was lovely having the waves crashing in around us, very liberating and good for the soul etc.
Off to the library tomorrow morning, need to keep up my word target for the week. Therefore must go for sleep soon, lovely clean sheets tonight (and ironed) mmmmmm heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment