Wednesday 17 March 2010

Inspiration

I hit a big wall with writing last week, so I stayed at home in sunny Wiltshire for a few days at the beginning of this week. Being able to wander around fields for a while each afternoon really cleared my head and now I've very nearly finished! A few hundred words to go, then proof reading and binding, then I can finally get that weight off of my shoulders.
Waiting for me in the enthusiastic arms of James on Friday evening was the Sew! by Cath Kidston book. He's such a clever boy, although I have warned him that it means almost all of the things I make for the house will be floral. I also took the opportunity for a quick wander around Bath, and found some pretty lace and ribbon in the Guildhall Markets.
Spring has almost sprung, the bulbs I planted in winter are finally flowering, bringing some much needed colour to the garden. I hope everybody has been enjoying the beautiful weather, it certainly puts a spring in my step!

No comments:

Post a Comment