Wednesday 6 July 2011

Anyone out there?



Well, it has certainly been a long time since I last posted, and I hadn't really got into any kind of swing with the blogging thing before I got super busy with work and never found time to sit and do it. Anyway, I've resolved to try and make time from now on, especially as I've been quietly perusing other lovely blogs in the past year.
I was sitting having lunch yesterday and I thought it was a good idea to just bite the bullet and take some photos so I could post. Here goes...

I had carrot and coriander soup, berries and Whittard peach melba instant tea (full of sugar but so delicious it's worth it). It was quite a wintery day here yesterday and I felt a bit coldy so soup was a good choice.
I've also bought this book recently, and it's great! Loads of lovely pictures of blogs and I found some that I hadn't visited before. There are also really good tips for blogging, I'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to computers, so they're always welcome.


I'm certainly going to posting a lot more from now on, and more about things I've been buying and things I'm doing in the garden (all the fruit and vegetables are secretly waiting). Hopefully there'll be some things worth reading, but for now I hope everyone is well and happy.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment